Saturday, July 01, 2006

Today was a boring day. Ayah had to work and so I was cooped up at home. Well, not really. I had Rhythm in me in the morning, followed by Seimpi. I was not very obedient in class today. At Rhythm in me, I only followed instructions when Grace got us to sit down in a circle and sing that tissue song. I'm not sure how the song goes but I like it because at the end of the song, everyone has to pretend to fall. That's the part where I will laugh the loudest and hardest. There was an interesting segment today where all the kids had to lie under a parachute while the parents made the parachutes dance and fly but instead of lying down with the rest of the kids in class, I walked around the classroom and inspected all the cabinets!

I've joined a new class at Seimpi. Emak decided to put me in a class with older kids. Well, they're not very much older anyway, just a couple of months older than me. The new teacher introduced herself as Teacher Red. Yeah, that was what she said. I've been with Seimpi for 9 months now but I have not played on the piano because my fingers are still not strong enough but Teacher Red said something about making us play on the piano in the next few months or something. Yippee! The school gave me a bag and in that bag is a CD of songs played by students of the school and some of the kids are only 3 years old!!!

We went home after lessons because Emak didn't want to have to run after me all by herself. Anyway, I was so tired I fell asleep in the car. Emak wanted to take me for a walk in the evening but she decided against it and so we sat at home and watched "Mr Men" instead.

My second school bag.

5 comments:

`haNnah said...

how did you put the blogskin?where did you get it anyway?

Tata said...

ms drama, if you wanna know, u belanja i, i will tell u.. hahaha... anyway nana, paman hates the blogskin.. hes been bugging me to change it but im too lazy.... u help me find a better one, can?

`haNnah said...

sure no problem.you can go to blogskins.com and edit some parts yourself...you can change the pic too

Tata said...

how? how to edit?

`haNnah said...

u can change the back picture,colour and the size of the pic...but sice i can't do my own skin i use others layout and edit from there...