Tuesday, July 11, 2006

For the first time in my life, Emak allowed me to play at the playground.She would normally refuse to allow me to because she was afraid of undesirable consequences as I love to touch things and then put my fingers in my mouth or suck my thumb immediately after that. Nenek is also against it.

I had such a fun time at the playground that I refused to leave. When Ayah carried me away, I screamed and I shouted and I kicked and I hit. Yeah, I hit Ayah. I really did. Twice.

Now Emak regrets allowing me to play at the playground as I now have rashes all over my body and I've been scratching non-stop. My entire body is now red and Nenek is very angry with Emak. I hope all these red marks will go away on their own soon or there will be no more playground sessions for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww .... you poor thing. My parents are quite flexible when it comes to putting things in my mouth. As long as it's not poisonous or dangerous (ie. sharp), anything goes. I've put paper, dust, bread crumbs, rice, among other things, in my mouth (and swallowed it too!)

Hey, that reminds me....I haven't been to the playground in ages!!

Anonymous said...

Playgrounds are fun and I'd just love to climb on that rock climbing fixture on your playground. It's so sad if you don't get to play there.. hope the rashes go away soon. Maybe get your Emak to apply desitin on you before you go to the playground next time eh..

Tata said...

ajab, i'm just as adventurous as u are...my list includes plastic, scrap food, books, lotsa paper and even coins..

alya, thanks! my mum is going to check out where she can find this desitin

Anonymous said...

Get desitin with aloe vera .. it's actually a nappy rash cream but works on other rashes as well. My mum used to buy from KKH & SGH..

Tata said...

thanks, alya! this is great! must get at least a tube