Hey, where's the other shoe?
Ajab, isn't the other side with you? Hehe. Actually the other side got stuck behind the door and I could not be bothered to retrieve it.
I should try putting on my parents' shoes since they're so big and easy to put on. Mine's impossible to do it on my own without my parents helping me.
Ajab, you should get yourself a pair of slippers! I wonder if they have selipar jepon for kids our age.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, where's the other shoe?
Ajab, isn't the other side with you? Hehe. Actually the other side got stuck behind the door and I could not be bothered to retrieve it.
I should try putting on my parents' shoes since they're so big and easy to put on. Mine's impossible to do it on my own without my parents helping me.
Ajab, you should get yourself a pair of slippers! I wonder if they have selipar jepon for kids our age.
Post a Comment