I fell off a chair and my front teeth are chipped!!!! Ayah immediately called Uncle Rashid and we were "summoned" to his office. That was my first trip to the dentist and as you can see, I obviously had not learnt my lesson! Uncle Rashid said that fortunately for me, my nerves were not affected. Phew!

7 comments:
Ouch! Looks like you're a bigger stunt-baby than I am, Tata! The worst injury I've had so far is only a bruised and bloodied lip when I fell off the sofa.
Ajab, did you learn your lesson? Or are you like me, still carrying on with the stunts? hehe
why are did you climb that chair in tha first place? later hari raya gigi bogey like kak fifi
ms drama a.k.a kak nana, im sure u also bogey before! :-P
I am, and will forever be, the stunt baby. Never learn. :D
You must be a super strong toddler Tata ..even a chipped tooth won't hold you back from your active lifestyle eh..
Alya, my Nenek calls it "kepala batu". hehhe
Post a Comment