Saturday, July 08, 2006

It was Emak's and my first time at the Chinese Garden. It was a very quiet place, with less than 10 people around! The best part of the garden was the Bonsai Garden where I saw beautiful bonsais which were at least 30 years old. There was even a bonsai that was 280 years old!




Now, what did it say about those who were born in the year of the monkey?
Yes! That makes me, Uncle Man, Auntie Sandra, Haiquel, Gerald, Alya and Ajab warm and intelligent people who like to acquire new knowledge! Hmmm.. let's just forget about the patience part, shall we? Hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That is so true, right? I am warm, and I'd like to think of myself as intelligent. But I wouldn't agree on the patience part too. It's more like people are just too slow and I have to "nudge" them along just to get things done. *wink!*

Anonymous said...

patience .. that word is not listed in my dictionary yet.

Tata said...

I agree!