skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tata
Monday, July 03, 2006
I love the fridge. Everytime I go to the kitchen, I would open the fridge and look for something to eat. The other day, when no one was looking, I opened the fridge, took an apple and ate it all by myself. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(44)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(198)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(24)
▼
July
(27)
I was woken up at 5:30am today. I kept protesting ...
Yesterday's therapy was terrible. It was really re...
Emak bought a new pair of track shoes but before s...
We went for dinner at East Coast today and while w...
I fell off a chair and my front teeth are chipped!...
We went to catch the Musical Fountain at Sentosa l...
My music and I.
We went to watch BUTS today. Yes, Ballet Under The...
While everyone was watching TV just now, I quietly...
We skipped Tien Hsia today. Emak was unwell and sh...
After the usual classes today, we went to catch "T...
I can recognise the word "car". Ayah left a piece ...
After Ayah came home from work today, we went for ...
For the first time in my life, Emak allowed me to ...
After Seimpi today, my parents decided to take me ...
I've been voluntarily using the word "more" whenev...
It was a very long day for me today. It started of...
It was Emak's and my first time at the Chinese Gar...
A Short History of Bonsai" The tradition of Chines...
After we left the Chinese Garden,we went to Mount ...
It was my first session with the speech therapist,...
Ayah hated my previous blogskin and he kept buggin...
We went for a walk at BG again today, after pickin...
I went to visit Dr Toh today. Well, actually I was...
I love the fridge. Everytime I go to the kitchen, ...
My parents were very angry with me today. Today wa...
Today was a boring day. Ayah had to work and so I ...
►
June
(28)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
2005
(1)
►
March
(1)
Links
Google News
About Me
Tata
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment