Monday, July 17, 2006

While everyone was watching TV just now, I quietly crept to the kitchen and took a slice of watermelon. By the time I was discovered, I had finished half of it. hehehe!

Emak has no idea what to feed me these days. I seem as though I am getting tired of my daily menu. It is rather boring actually. Brown rice and fish in the morning, 1 avocado in the afternoon and brown rice and fish AGAIN in the evening. Emak is now thinking of something more interesting to feed me but she doesn't know what!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy always complains to Mummy that Nani is always giving me rice, rice and more rice. He wants me to have as varied a meal as possible, like rice one day, sandwiches or pudding or noodles or pie or anything else but rice the next.

I heard that variety is the spice of life. You should get your mummy to let you have a taste of other kinds of foods.

Tata said...

ajab, when we're eating out its not a problem cos my parents will just feed me whatever nonsense they're eating but at home, my mum doesnt know what else to feed me. do u think it is ok if they let me eat what the adults eat everyday? like asam pedas, kari kepala ikan, sayur lodeh?

Anonymous said...

Can try, Tata! I tasted asam pedas once. It was nice, but I couldn't stand it after just a few bites and had to gulp down almost a whole bottle of water. Hot but yummy!

That's what my parents are doing now - introducing grown-up foods and using them as my main meals. Less porridge, more rice or pasta.

Anonymous said...

I've been eating fish curry since I was 20mths .. I love to eat them with prata and I'll drink lots of water if it's too spicy for me. Have tried asam pedas too but only the fish and I love sayur lodeh. Just yesterday I discovered that rice eaten with kicap, fried eggs and beef curry makes for a heavenly meal.