I can recognise the word "car". Ayah left a piece of paper with the word "car" on the chair and when I saw it, I kept going "car car car". Emak then decided to test what other words I can recognise and she was pleasantly surprised to know that I recognise quite a number of other words. Good for me!
I have not seen Ayah for two days. He has been coming at almost midnight for the past 2 days as he has after work functions to attend to so last night, I decided to keep Emak company by sleeping on their bed. But, at 4am I decided to wake up! I sat up on the bed and started babbling non-stop. When I realised that my parents were not giving me the attention that I wanted, I got off the bed and started dancing on the floor. Still no reaction from them! So I sat on the bed and started pulling their hair and that was when Emak decided to "throw" me into Nenek's room. Nenek made me a bottle of milk before "throwing" me back into my parents' room. After I finished my milk, I devised ways to attract their attention again but my parents were too sleepy to get up and just left me alone. After an hour, I gave up and went back to sleep.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Tata ..So clever!! Can you give me some tips on how you learn to read those words please ?
Hi Alya.I can recognise those words because Emak has been flashing word cards to me. According to her, any child will be able to do it if they have seen the words often enough. Have you heard of the Shichida and Glenn Doman method?
Oh yes my mum has heard about them but is too lazy to flash me cards especially since I'd rather bite the cards then look at it when I was younger ..
I'll tell my Mamma maybe it's time to start again ..
Alya, my parents sent me to that Shichida school when I was 6 mths old so I'm used to this flashcard thingy. But if you're not, what your mum can do is, instead of flashing cards to you manually, she can flash it to you using powerpoint. But each card must be flashed within 1 second. If you want, my mum can email you the powerpoint slides that she has.
yes yes please .. I concentrate better if it's on the pc. Aunty can you email the slides to me pleaseee? Thanks a lot Aunty & Tata :) I must make sure Mamma flash me the slides ..
no problem, alya. but i dont have ur email address... can gimme?
Oopps my bad .. it's alyanabilah@gmail.com . TQ
Post a Comment