It was a very long day for me today. It started off with lesson at Rhythminme followed by Seimpi. After Seimpi, we went for lunch at Siam Kitchen where I finished a huge bowl of rice broth with fish fillets. Then, we were off to BusyBuddies for a trial lesson. When I got into the car after the lesson, I immediately fell asleep, only to wake up at the Chinese Garden!
Check out my antics in class.Notice how I like to dance in front of the mirror. Oh, we also caught Ayah scratching his backside in class but according to him, he was scratching his back, not backside. Back, backside, what's the difference, Ayah? (terkerok kerok macam berok? hehehe)
4 comments:
Wow! And I thought I was busy ....
You seem to have lots of really busy but fun-filled days, ya? Classes, dining out with your parents, etc. Must be really enjoyable!
hahaha i finally get to see you in action but the video is a bit blurrish. Now I understand why your mum thinks you need a safety harness..
Alya, I will tell my Ayah that you said it's time I get a new camera! hehehe.. been wanting a new one for a long time... heheheheh
Ajab, I think my parents are the ones enjoying themselves. hehehe
Post a Comment