During the intervals, Ayah and I would take a short nap but I decided to do something else during the second interval. I had spotted a couple somewhere behind us with this huge "I love you" balloon and I walked up the slope to where they were seated. I kept tugging at their balloon but they refused to give it to me. When Ayah realised what I was up to, he went over to carry me back to our spot but I refused to give up and kept trying my luck at getting the balloon. After my third failed attempt, I decided not to disturb them anymore and so, I went around taking a peek into other people's picnic baskets! Ayah had to keep apologising to those people and then my parents decided enough was enough and they carried me home. In the end, we only managed to catch 3 of the 5 performances. But I have this feeling that we left because my parents were getting bored of the performances. Hehe!


2 comments:
Hi Tata! I was there too! Too bad we didn't see each other. We must get our mummies to plan an outing together.
ya! our mummies very lazy hor?? every time say but never do.. hehehe
Post a Comment