I took Nenek to the hospital yesterday for her physiotherapy session. Well, it wasn't just me but Emak and me, of course. Emak had a hard time with me yesterday because while Nenek was in the physiotherapy room,Emak took me to Banquet on the first floor to buy dinner for Uncle Man and Uncle Larry and she had to carry me with one hand and carry the food with the other hand. She was so frustrated she didn't even want to speak. When she tried to put me down, I ran around the hospital and she ended up running after me. On the first floor of the hospital is a grand piano and a mini fountain and those two things always distract me whenever I'm there. Her initial plan was to take me to the garden on the 8th floor so that I can run around while she takes a break but it was raining and we couldn't do that!

I'm really a good girl now, always sitting in my car seat whenever I'm in the car. I will even try to buckle myself up on my own. But yesterday, on our way to Nyai's, my parents decided to leave me alone at the back, just to see if I can manage on my own. Then while Ayah was driving on the SLE, I kept crying and tried to get myself out of the seat! I was feeling uncomfortable because I had wet my panties! So Emak had to do an acrobatic act to get herself to the back passenger seat. Ayah thought Emak was nuts and I think she might have kicked Ayah's face in the process. Haha!

Whenever I'm at Nyai's place, I will annoy my parents by constantly climbing up and down the stairs. Thank goodness it's only a 2 storey house, otherwise they will lose 20kg each trying to climb after me! hehe!

Yesterday was Nyai's birthday and Emak suggested we get a cake to celebrate. Happy 67th birthday, Nyai!
No comments:
Post a Comment