skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tata
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
My latest hobby is to pick up my hat, say "hat hat hat", then go to the mirror, put it on, then clap and dance away. Hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(44)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(198)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(27)
▼
June
(28)
After we picked Ayah up from work today, we went t...
We went to the National Orchid Garden after pickin...
Emak wanted me to play a game today, some game she...
After we picked Ayah up today, we went for a walk ...
We had a FANTASTIC time at the Sesame Street conce...
Today was a really busy day for me. It started ver...
Emak is in denial and she decided to do what she h...
Nenek has been teaching me what those things on t...
We went to pick Ayah up from work today, just me a...
Ayah picked us up after work today and we went for...
I have an obsession. I'm obsessed with clapping my...
Everyone's been talking about my "grey pyjama pant...
Rhythm in me (www.rhythminme.com) is having their ...
This was my second concert, the first one being th...
And that's me waiting patiently for my turn to go...
It was Auntie Prema's parents' 35th wedding annive...
Today I made Emak very very angry. She was so angr...
We went for a walk at Clarke Quay just now. Emak ...
We got Ayah a Father's Day present. Ayah has been ...
My latest hobby is to pick up my hat, say "hat hat...
Emak bought an Elmo safety harness for me. She thi...
I turned exactly 20 months yesterday. Happy 20 mon...
I've not been sleeping regularly over the past wee...
I fell off the bed TWICE today, once in the mornin...
I took Nenek to the hospital yesterday for her phy...
We went to visit goats this morning! The goats wer...
We went to a farm this afternoon, a farm called Bo...
I had a great time walking around the farm althoug...
►
May
(19)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
2005
(1)
►
March
(1)
Links
Google News
About Me
Tata
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment