Saturday, November 18, 2006
Ayah was invited to the premiere of James Bond yesterday and he took Emak with him, leaving me at home. They must have felt guilty I think, and to assuage their guilt, they came home with a pair of winter boots for me! I liked the boots so much that I forgot to get angry with them and I insisted on not taking off the boots, even when it was bedtime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cool boots!! Make sure it's got good grip and is waterproof okay before you play in the snow otherwise your feet will freezeee ..
alya, i think it is not waterproof.. so now got to buy ski boots pulak!!!
they are so nice! cool boots
ada one for my size tak?
aunty is, ada ! but at zara..
tata, if you can .. buy Ecco or Primigi's Goretex boots.. they are good for hiking and keep your feet warm and toasty in the snow
Oh and since you probably need to wear thick socks, get one size bigger
alya, i cant find primigi's in sg.. there is an ecco here tho but i suspect they only have adult sizez....will check them out.. thanks!
Post a Comment