After school, Emak took us to Esplanade as she wanted Nenek to try the mee soto at the Gluttons Bay but all the stalls were closed so we went to Vico City instead and Larry joined us there where he ate one whole chicken by himself! He was told during the test that he is too skinny so now he is desperately trying to put on weight.
In the evening, Emak kept complaining to Ayah that she was bored and we pestered Ayah to take us to Sentosa! I think Emak is obsessed with the place.
Beautiful Sentosa. That was my 4th time there in 2 weeks!
My first time having ice-cream!!! It was so nice I even licked the spoon!
Emak wanted Ayah to take us to the musical fountain but he vehemently refused as he claimed he was very tired. I think I was tired too as on the way home, both Ayah and I were snoring ever so loudly.
2 comments:
Hi Tata!
The beach @ Sentosa sure looks inviting. It's your 4th visit in 2 weeks? Wow! I'm sure you truly enjoyed yourself. :)
Anyway, two days ago, Mummy and I went to Takashimaya and saw that DKNY and Ralph Lauren clothings are at 30% and 20% off respectively. Mummy thot of you and another fren of ours immediately when we saw the discounts. :) You may want to check them out over this weekend!
Iman, THANKS for that info! I'm v excited and im going to be extra nice to nenek now! ;-)
Post a Comment