Thursday, November 16, 2006

I wore the wrong colour to school today! The colour for today's lesson was silver but Emak read the wrong lesson plan and she dressed me up in green! To make matters worse, Emak overslept and instead of leaving for school at 8am, we left at 8:40 and were half an hour late for school. That's it! I'm going to start learning how to read so that I don't turn up in the wrong colour and I'm also going to learn how to drive so that I won't be late for school again!

Wrong colours aside, my parents have noticed that I can recognise the AIS even before we drive past it. In the past, whenever we go past the AIS, Emak would point at it and go "your school your school", then both of us will point excitedly at the school. So now, about 300 metres before we reach the school, I will eagerly point out the window and laugh gleefully at the sight of AIS. What is interesting is that I can recognise it even before I see it, which leaves my parents to wonder what it is that I recognise, the road sign, the trees or the building that comes before it? Anyway, when we pass AIS now and I point excitedly at it, instead of going "your school, your school" Emak will say "not your school, not your school". It seems that "your school, your school" is now reserved for this old building at Orchard.

No comments: