We went to a winter wear shop yesterday and my parents made me try all sorts of jackets. I may be just a little kid but even I do know that there is no winter in Singapore so I don't understand why they are making me try all these winter clothes which are so uncomfortable!!!
8 comments:
Hmmm... seems like ur parents are bringing you to a cold getaway, Tata! Japan or China, maybe? Or even further? :)
hello iman & ihsan! my parents said they are going to take me to a place with snow.. errr.. could they be thinking of snow city? hmmm....
Are you by any chance coming this way or Europe perhaps ?? C'monlah we can play in the snow together and ride the snow mobile or even go cross country skiing !!
alya, cross country skiing? that would be fun!!! my parents did mention going skiing but i guess not in the US this time round... next year, maybe? nanti kita leh sama sama buat snowman... heheh
Where are you going Tata? Can I come too? I'll sneak inside your suitcase, can? I promise to be very quiet. Singapore's weather is so hot! I wish we had some snow here.
ajab, my parents said we are going to see some wall.. and they said, since ur so cute they will let u sneak inside the suitcase, provided they can get a child-friendly suitcase in time for the trip.hehe
wah best nye pergi holiday!
i thk we'll wait until next year before we can go anywhere :S
auntie is, i also think its best to wait until next yr as arshad is too small now.
Post a Comment