skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tata
Saturday, November 11, 2006
I think I'm missing Uncle Man. Just now, I picked up the phone and went "Abah, Abah". Then I placed the phone next to Emak's ear and said again , "Abah, Abah."!! Uncle Man, when are you coming to visit me?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(44)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(198)
►
December
(23)
▼
November
(20)
The day started really early for me. I was forced ...
Puteri Gunung Ledand the musical was AWESOME!!!!!
Uncle Man dreamt of me and according to him, it wa...
It was Anaqi's majlis cukur rambut today and we we...
After picking Ayah up from work today, we went to ...
It was a girls' day out today. Emak, Nenek and I w...
"Hey Mr DJ put the record on I wanna dance with my...
I went on my very first trip to Johor yesterday! W...
Emak has been looking high and low for a kiddie gi...
Ayah was invited to the premiere of James Bond yes...
I wore the wrong colour to school today! The colou...
Ayah reached home late today as he had a function ...
We went to catch a play at the Alliance Francais y...
My parents think I should stop my thumbsucking hab...
I think I'm missing Uncle Man. Just now, I picked ...
I have started calling Nenek "Emak". She used to b...
I went to visit Dr Toh a couple of days ago and sh...
We went to a winter wear shop yesterday and my par...
After picking Ayah up from work today, we went to ...
We left the house at slightly after 8pm today with...
►
October
(21)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
2005
(1)
►
March
(1)
Links
Google News
About Me
Tata
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment