I went to visit Dr Toh a couple of days ago and she remarked that my behaviour has improved. She noticed that I can now sit on my own for a longer period of time instead of running around like a crazy chicken. Even Emak remarked that for the first time ever she did not have to run after me while we were at the RH Children's Centre as I was quietly sitting at a corner reading a book throughout the entire time . Even my teacher, Lydia, commented earlier on that my attention span has improved and that I am now more willing to participate in class activities. And thanks to all that, my parents have decided to leave me alone and not take me to that behaviourial expert whose office is 2 doors away from Dr Toh's.
However, I was unwilling to go into Dr Toh's office as I recognised her and I knew what she represented - pain. I had to be dragged into the room and I tried all sorts of ways to escape but to no avail and true enough, as expected, she gave me this really painful jab called the pneumococcal jab. It was so painful I cried so loud even Nenek, who was sitting outside, could hear me loud and clear.
The good news is, I don't need to see Dr Toh again for the next 6 months! Yay!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yippeeee !! I'm so happy for you and it must be a great relief for your parents..
alya, i bet they are altho they still think i can try to be even better.haha
Post a Comment