Sunday, November 26, 2006

Uncle Man dreamt of me and according to him, it was a frightening dream.He dreamt that I was eating non-stop for days and as a result, I became a balloon. Uncle Man, this video is for you.





Oh Uncle Man, I can count up to 10 now and today, I said my first 2 syllable word- carpark. So don't worry about me, ok? I heard from Emak that you were questioning her as to why I'm not seeing the speech therapist anymore but I think I am making good progress on my own.I know I'm a little bit slow but I hope to get there soon. I know you're waiting for the day when I can pick up the phone and speak to you and I certainly hope that day will come soon.

3 comments:

Tata said...

haney, thats what everyone says tapi sampai sekarang belum start start pun.. but insyallah, i hope i will start my verbal diarrhoea soon.. then nanti i can call u and we menchecheh macam mak nenek ok? hehehe

Anonymous said...

now i remember reading from nunu's blog that kids who are slower in certain developments are brighter up there..
your uncle man's dream is very funny but scary huh .. what if you really become a giant balloon.. balloons can burst that's the scary part ..

Tata said...

alya, i dont mind being brighter but i certainly dont want to be a balloon!!!