I went on my very first trip to Johor yesterday! We went Hari Raya visiting to Tok Husin's place and on the way home, we stopped by Puteri Pan Pacific for dinner. The food was GOOD and cheap! Only RM35! I had a great time eating so many things and throughout the 2 hours we were there, I didn't disturb Nenek and my parents one bit!

6 comments:
wah wah wah... berkebaya nampaknya cik tata kita ni? nak lawan cik ilya ke?
nunu, my parents wanted me to look like a mak nenek..,. they think its v funny
Mak nenek where got where crocs with kebaya? I'd say you look timeless with a new age funky twist. I think I've been watching too much Project Runway lah. :D
hahah! i didnt realise i was wearing crocs! my parents made me put on the crocs cos they couldnt be bother to look for my shoes.. but ya hor, quite funky!
where got mak nenek. ya lor, its very cute. much much funkier thn wearing baju kurung with sneakers :)
nunu, ive seen people wearing baju kurung wif sneakers... so funny!
Post a Comment