My parents think I should stop my thumbsucking habit. But HOW?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
From one thumbsucker to another, I say "stop when you're ready!". I wonder .... if we thumbsuckers stop sucking our thumbs, would we look as cute or cool as before?
I mean look at your pic. So laid-back, thumb in mouth, like you don't have a care in the world. So cool! ;)
4 comments:
From one thumbsucker to another, I say "stop when you're ready!". I wonder .... if we thumbsuckers stop sucking our thumbs, would we look as cute or cool as before?
I mean look at your pic. So laid-back, thumb in mouth, like you don't have a care in the world. So cool! ;)
Ajab, you are right, i dont have a care in the world but thumbsucking is a bad habit!
my parents used the cold turkey method and threw my pacifier away to stop my pacifier sucking habit .. does this mean they will hack away your thumb ?
now alya, THAT will be real cruel!
Post a Comment