Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It was a girls' day out today. Emak, Nenek and I went to Vivo City after my lesson ended as Emak wanted to show Nenek what Vivo City looks like.

That's me and Nenek posing outside some restaurant, with the cable car in the background.

While at Vivo City, we walked past Life Baby and Nenek was immediately attacted to the clothes so Emak took the opportunity to let me try the clothes and and we tricked Nenek into buying for me...
this...
and this...

and this .....
and this....
before we went to Toys R Us and Nenek bought this for me! This vacuum cleaner actually works! So I guess now I will have to help with the housework but I shouldn't mind one bit as I'm the one who is always creating a mess.
To thank Nenek for all those pressies, we gave her a treat at Coffee Bean Sentosa. Ayah said it was a cheapo treat as Nenek's drink cost only $6, which is an extremely tiny fraction of what she had spent on me but hey, it's the thought that counts, isn't it? Hehe.

In the evening, we went out for dinner with Ayah and we thought we saw Ajab Booboo , the President of our Union, or maybe we did not, or did we?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tipah tertipu! dats a booboo impersonator! hey, lucky u, ur nenek is sooo generous to get u all those nice clothes. I must practise my kissing technique lah like this to win my Tok Ma's heart :)

Anonymous said...

Muahahahaha!!! Thanks for the picture of the cake with my supposed name on it. Had a good laugh!

And no, that wasn't me. If it was, I'm sure the cake would have been a lot more curlier. ;)

Tata said...

and tastier too, ajab? ;-)

Tata said...

ah ah lah nunu! tipah tertipu habis habisan!