Monday, June 19, 2006

Ayah picked us up after work today and we went for a walk at the Ginger Garden. Or rather, I went for a run! Hehe! The Ginger Garden is a beautiful place and guess what they grow there? Gingers, of course! After that we went for dinner at a place that supposedly sells very delicious nasi padang (according to Ayah) but the food was only so-so. Emak was complaining loudly about how there was no variety and this and that and she only stopped when Ayah told her to keep quiet.But a few seconds later, she went on and on again.... and again... and again.... and yes, Ayah, the food wasn't great!
Check out my bikini top! Before I left the house, Nenek reminded me that I should not be wearing such things when I'm a lil bit older.
Yes, what are gingers?
Ayah kept reminding me to be more ladylike and to sit properly. While Emak was feeding me, I took off my shoes and my socks but only managed to take off 1 side of the socks before Ayah scolded me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

phewwwiiiiiitttt tata .. that bikini outfit is so sexy

Tata said...

eh dont say leh.. i shy... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

if i have a girl, i will have her don a bikinitop too..heheh

cute one there, and flowery pattern so kena with the botanic garden visit :)

~is