Sunday, December 10, 2006

AGAIN! I was woken up early AGAIN! I was very angry and refused to wake up but Emak resorted to tickling me. I laughed for a while then went back to sleep but she didn't give up. She tried ways and means to wake me up and when I adamantly refused to, she just carried me to the bathroom and bathed me!!!! Aaaarrrggghhhhh!

And where did we go so early in the morning? To the aiport. To send Ayah off. To Vietnam. To attend a meeting. Yawn.

This is Ayah's 8th work trip since I was born. When he left for Korea a month after I was born, I didn't know anything much and so I didn't care. But now I'm big enough and I knew what was going on so before Ayah went into the departure hall, I scolded him! Actually, we were supposed to tag along, like we did last year but someone told us there would be nothing for me to do in Vietnam. Yeah, it would be quite boring to just stay in the hotel room while Ayah's at work. That was exactly what happened last year. But never mind, when Ayah comes back, we will all go for a holiday! Yippie!

No comments: