Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My first winter holiday

My first trip to Beijing was awesome. My parents were extremely happy with me as I was so well-behaved. No whining, no crying (except for about 20 minutes at Forbidden City because Ayah forbade me to roll around on the dirty floor), no tantrum throwing whatsoever. I was very cooperative and I really had a great 6 days in Beijing.

I climbed up the Great Wall. Not all the way, though. More pictures later as Ayah is having a problem uploading the pictures to the laptop.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get to see Great wall of China.. Seventh Wonder of the world.. lucky you! Was it snowing there ? I'm now in Bear Valley and spent the whole of yesterday playing with snow .. it's so fun!!

Anonymous said...

oooh..tata looks real cute in that outfit! did u like e weather and snow there?

and yes, more pics please..looks like it was a fun holiday!

Tata said...

alya, it wasnt snowing in beijing although the temp was below O at times but i got to see snow at the ski resort we went to... but the snow wasnt as great as the one at bear valley!!!

Tata said...

aunty is, the weather was cold but great! and it really was a fun holiday.. will update soon

Anonymous said...

U managed to climb up the Great Wall, Tata? Wow, we are sure it was an exhilirating experience. Can't wait to see the pics. Btw, did we mention that you look reaaaaal cute in your outfit? :)

Tata said...

iman and ihsan, some people said i looked like orang bulan! hehehe

Anonymous said...

then you should come here next year for winter holiday.. it's not even subzero temperature but there's already lots of snow .. when I woke up today even all the trees are white!

Tata said...

alya, my ayah said.. insyallah, kalau murah rezeki.. heheheh

Tata said...

haney, ur not the first to say i look like marshmallow gal! hahahaha.. some people said i look like penguin lah, orang bulanlah! hahaha... oh, there wasnt much snow.. i think 1 bag also cannot fill up lah..

`haNnah said...

so you've tasted winter before. cool.i wanna taste winter.issit anything like snow city?

Tata said...

kak nana, im not sure,,, i havent been to snow city