It was the last day of term today and we had a special visitor. Before that, Lydia got all of us to make a snowman and it really intrigued me so much I was paying 100% attention when she was teaching us how to make it. It used to be really rare to see me pay attention in class or taking part in activities but I think I've changed quite a lot. Haha! I am now able to sit down and pay attention and take part in activities readily. I guess I'm getting used to the routine.

After snack time, our visitor appeared! BUT I was scared of him and hid behind Dante's dad.The visitor had a present for everyone and when it was my turn to receive a present, Emak had to get it on my behalf as I was too scared to go near him!

Ho! Ho! Ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment