We went to check out Farmart Centre at Sungei Tengah on Saturday. Emak thought it was a big thing as it seemed pretty cool on the website but when we reached there, we realised that it was just a place with many shops selling vegetables and meat and stuff like that. It took us just 10 minutes to check out every single shop there and we left after buying some quail eggs for Nenek. The rest of the day was spent napping and getting bored as Ayah had to attend a 3-hour meeting in the afternoon and we were too lazy to go out after that.

Sunday was A LOT more fun, though. It started with a wedding lunch at New Park Hotel and I ate lots of naan.

After the wedding, we went to the National Museum. It was my first time at the National Museum but I don't really know what the place is all about. We didn't have much time to walk around as we had to leave for Vivo City immediately after the...

puppet show, which was the reason we were at the museum. Emak found out on Saturday night that there was going to be a puppet show- "The Three Little Pigs" -by Mascots and Puppets and remembering how much I enjoyed their show at the Discovery Centre, my parents decided to take me here to watch it.

On the way out, we came across some exhibits. I really didn't know what they were but I honestly thought they were skipping ropes!

Next on the itinerary was the
Licks5d show at the Vivocity GV cinema. LICKs is a performance that incorporates cinema technology, digital animation and live performance! Check out the
website for the trailer. I enjoyed myself tremendously and was jumping and dancing and prancing around to the music! It was an 85min show and Emak said it was worth every minute when she saw how much I was enjoying myself. I hope she will take me to the show again with Ophelia and Haiquel next week!
2 comments:
Wow! The newly renovated museum looks really nice! I should go there too one day.
ajab, you should! then tell me what they have in there as i have yet to find out!
Post a Comment