Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Summer Palace

Next on the itinerary was the Summer Palace which used to be a summer residence of Qing Dynasty emperors but is now a public park.



Frozen lake! We spotted many people walking on it.

Abang Hafiz and Abang Ryan walked on it too but when Ayah tried to do the same thing, he slipped and fell flat on his butts the moment he stepped on the ice - ouch!









I disturbed some local folks playing chapteh! Click above to watch the video.


Abang Ryan and I had fun going "up! down!".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I love that video of you disturbing the two guys playing chapteh .. did you bring the feathers home ?

Tata said...

alya, those men asked for their feathers back! and my parents refused to buy me the chapteh which some people were trying to sell to us...