Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Day 3 - Silk Store

Day 3 started at the Silk Store but I have nothing much to say about the silk store. There were lots of silk stuff but I wasn't interested.

coloured cocoon
silkworm



How do you make a silk comforter?
I got to know some abangs during the trip. There were Abang Ryan, Abang Hafiz, Abang Amir and Abang Aiman. Abang Ryan was always around to keep me company and play with me.

4 comments:

`haNnah said...

Is the boy beside you abang ryan? he kinda cute lehs...mind hooking me up with him?

Tata said...

kak nana! wait i tell baba and mama!!! anyway, he is 3 years younger than u and my emak said she is "chope-ing" him for me! muahahahahahah

`haNnah said...

elehh.then get me one who is older than me lahh.but dont tell mama and baba kaess?

Tata said...

kak nana, u think i run matchmaking agency ah? muahahaha...