Monday, December 11, 2006

It's so boring when Ayah is not around. No excursions, no jalan jalan. I was so bored yesterday. Ayah called in the evening to tell us he was going for a karaoke session with his colleagues. How unfair. Anyway, Emak couldn't take the boredom anymore- at about 10pm we went for a drive around Orchard Road. Since Nenek had not seen the Xmas light-up, Emak told her to come along but Nenek was sleeping in the car and only woke up to look at the lights and then she went back to sleep immediately after! By the time we reached home, it was close to midnight and I went zzzzzzz straight away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tata, you're so lucky you get to stay up so late. I'll get a scolding from my parents if I'm still up after 10pm.

Tata said...

ajab, staying up late is a very bad habit.. children should be asleep by 9pm.. but my parents have not been strict enough with me that's why i'm always up till very late...