We went to a pearl store after the Forbidden City. Since none of us was interested in pearls, we didn't spend much time in the store and sat in the coach, chatting with some of the other tour members. Emak was initially quite apprehensive about going with a big group (there were 41 people in the tour group) but in the end, she liked it so much as the people we met were fun people. There were a lot of Datuks and Neneks and some of them were really funny!

After the pearl store, we proceeded to a mosque for prayers.


In almost all the mosques we went to we noticed peddlers selling some kind of peanut cake. According to our tour guide, those people were Russian Muslims.

After lunch, we went to the Beijing Traditional Chinese Medical Health Preservation Research Centre at No.4, Xibahenanlu, Chaoyang District. My parents had their feet massaged and I surprised them by sitting on the couch and keeping quiet. They thought I was going to run around the room and touch everything I saw but they were wrong! I can behave , you know! My parents were really shocked that the TCM doctors here could give such an accurate health assessment of them! I think Emak and Ayah bought some medicine from them.

Before dinner, we went to an Acrobat Show where we were wowed by the arious daredevil stunts.


No comments:
Post a Comment