skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tata
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
It is Nek Jah's birthday today and we bought her a cake to celebrate. Nek Jah is Emak's only surviving aunt. We wanted to take her out but she was feeling dizzy after dialysis and that was why we ended up at her place. Happy 73rd birthday, Nek Jah!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(44)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(198)
▼
December
(23)
JUMP!
Day 0
Day 1 - Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
Pearl Store, Nan Dou Ya Mosque, Beijing Tong, Acro...
Day 2 - The Great Wall of China
Nanshan Ski Resort
Day 3 - Silk Store
Summer Palace
Day 4- Shopping
Day 5 - Tianjin
My first winter holiday
We had a day full of activities on Saturday. The d...
Next was the performance by the NUS Jazz Ensemble....
Yay! Santa read my blog and made my wish come true...
Yay! Ayah is back and we went to the airport today...
It is Nek Jah's birthday today and we bought her a...
It's so boring when Ayah is not around. No excursi...
AGAIN! I was woken up early AGAIN! I was very angr...
I will be starting at a new school in about a mont...
It was the last day of term today and we had a spe...
I had to wake up very early today as Emak said we ...
We went to check out Farmart Centre at Sungei Teng...
I attended my second SSO concert yesterday, the fi...
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
2005
(1)
►
March
(1)
Links
Google News
About Me
Tata
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment