Saturday, August 26, 2006

After the non-experience with the horses, my parents took me to the Kids's Kampong so that I could try my hand at FISHING!

Apart from fish, there were also ducks and rabbits and some other pets there. Initially, we bought two packets of fish food but after seeing how hungry the fish were, Emak just kept buying more and more fish food. Ayah said these people are very smart as they make you pay money to feed THEIR fish.
Those hungry fish came swimming fast and furious to Ayah as they knew he was going to feed them.
There was also a corner called "Rod Fishing'. Ayah and I tried to catch a fish but it was Emak who managed to catch one! For that, she won a prize - a fighting fish!

This kid managed to catch a big fish! Lucky him!



I was quite scared of putting my hands in the pond at first....

but after a while, I became very brave and tried to catch a fish with my bare hands!

I was having so much fun I refused to leave the place. When Ayah told me it was time to go home, I cried and screamed and put up a struggle and had to be forcefully carried away.And where did we go after that? Lunch at Fish& Co! Hahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! What an irony! After feeding the fish till it becomes fat and juicy, we are the ones who feed on them.

What did you eat at Fish & Co? Every time Mummy and Daddy go there, they never bring me! :(

Tata said...

hey! bug your parents to take you there! the food is great! i had rice and sweet and sour nuggets, which was my first kids' meal actually cos normally when im there they order for me that salmon thingy, until they realised that i could actually eat something from the kids' menu!

Anonymous said...

i'm sooo jelous of u! u get to go to such cool places & all i did on weekends was stare at my wan's goldfish in the aquarium.

eh fish nice issit? i'm only starting on the small fish - the anchovies!

Tata said...

nunu, when ur older and can walk on ur own, we'll go "pancing" together ok? ;-)