Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Emak went out for lunch with Ayah today, WITHOUT me! I think she must have felt guilty about leaving me at home because while waiting for Ayah to knock off from work, she went shopping and bought so many things for me and nothing for herself. She bought me a golf set, a fishing set, a play kitchen set, a roller coaster set, an interactive book and some puzzles. She also bought me tonnes of organic food and for spending so much at the shop, they gave her a discount card. Emak must have been influenced by Auntie Prema who only feeds her kids organic food. According to Emak, from now on, I must eat organic as much as possible!

In the evening, we went to play golf.Well, not we, but just Ayah. I, too, wanted to participate in the game and kept placing the balls elsewhere so in the end, Emak had to take me away and we went to the playground while waiting for Ayah to finish the game.

After that, we went to the Night Safari...for dinner. Ayah and I took a picture with the Dayaks who put up some aboriginal performance but Emak dearest accidentally deleted ALL pictures taken yesterday while she was checking the camera this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the way home, Ayah said something funny. He said and I quote - "I think if I were to apply to be one of those Dayaks they will probably say - no, there are no fat Dayaks.Try the Japanese Garden instead, they might need sumo wrestlers." MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah?? Your emak accidentally deleted your photos? Tsk, tsk, tsk ..... :)

Anonymous said...

tht's really funny :D

Tata said...

yeah. she's still very angry with herself. ayah said lucky he wasn't the one who did it or he would have been nagged non-stop! hehe. sigh. all pictures taken at putting green, playground, night safari gone. all of them...gone! boo hoo hoo!!!

Tata said...

nunu,not bad ah? My Ayah got sense of humour after all. muahahaha

Anonymous said...

u email me the link or the name caard of the place again? i dint save it on msn..
its brown rice paradise is it?

~is

Tata said...

aunty is, Emak said she will zap a copy of the name card and pass it to you