Thursday, August 24, 2006

My parents FINALLY bought me a high chair. Long overdue, I must say. But they are stingy people and they wanted the cheapest possible high chair and Ayah saw one that met his criteria at Plaza Sing yesterday and since yesterday, it's been independent eating sessions for me! Hooray!

Today I annoyed Ayah and he scolded me until I cried. As a form of apology, I walked to Ayah and in the sweetest voice, I said "ayah" , before I gave him a hug and Ayah's anger immediately disappeared. Haha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be cheap, but that looks like a good chair. Hope you enjoy feeding yourself, Tata. Pssst .... it's messy floor time! :D

Hey, I do that "cute-cute sweet forgive me face" too whenever Daddy gets angry with me. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work. :(

Anonymous said...

momma wants to buy me a high chair too.. if only she can make up her mind

Anonymous said...

heheh..
tata so sweet :)

~is

Tata said...

thank you, auntie is.. ;-)

Tata said...

nunu, get yr mum to buy u that ergonomics one... according to ayah, it costs close to a thousand bucks.. so i guess i will just have to be happy with my $49 one.. hehehe

Tata said...

ajab, u shd try harder... smile wider and let daddy's heart melt.. ;-)