I've been dressing myself up independently and I have no problems with skirts and anything easy but when it comes to dresses with zippers at the back, I simply don't succeed....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
clever girl! I still rely on mamma on dressing up.. I think she's a little worried that I don't show any interest in doing it myself just like I'm not interested in the potty at all.
4 comments:
clever girl! I still rely on mamma on dressing up.. I think she's a little worried that I don't show any interest in doing it myself just like I'm not interested in the potty at all.
*covers eyes* :D
So clever! I can't even put on my sandals yet.
alya, just wear bikinis everyday... they're the easiest to put on... heheheh
ajab, tell your daddy to buy u a pair of crocs.. im sure you will have no problems putting that on :-)
Post a Comment