We left the hotel early today for breakfast at McDonald's. I had some hotcakes and I took so long to finish them.

Once again, Emak decided against joining a tour group and we went to Ocean Park on our own. There was a special bus that took us there and I was very excited as I got on the bus as it was my first time on a double decker bus so I was very "jakun".

It wasn't a very long journey but we had to cut through mountains to get to Ocean Park. Ocean Park itself is located on a mountain and consists of a lowland and and a highland and the two lands are connected by cable cars.

Once again, it was typhoon number 1 so there were signs all over to keep people informed.

After Ocean Park, we took a train to this place called Sha Tin as Emak wanted to check out Snoopy's World. It is the first Snoopy outdoor playground in Asia and second in the world. It is located at a shopping centre called New Town and we were shocked at how crowded the shopping centre was! It was like Tampines Mall on a Sunday, multiplied by 5!
We left that New Town place after about an hour and took an MTR to Mongkok, to check out the famous Ladies' Market. By then, Ayah was tired from carrying me and as Emak hates shopping, we didn't stay long at the Ladies' Market.
It was a very tiring day and the minute we reached the hotel, we all fell asleep straight away.
No comments:
Post a Comment