Last night, I wanted Emak to help me open a container. I went up to her and said "help".OK, I said "hep", not "help" but Emak was very surprised because she has never taught me how to use that word and I voluntarily used the word, instead of being asked to say it.
Emak said if I show further improvements, she will consider not taking me back to the speech therapist. Yay!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Good for you Tata! Keep it up. One day words will come flying out of your mouth with no problems. I wish I could say more words so my parents can "hep" me put on my Baby Einstein DVDs. :D
i think we kids needs practice tht's all.
teteteteteteteteteee.... brrrrrppprfftt.....
ababababababahhh....
tht's my limited vocab u know
ajab,does "baby einsten" use cartoon characters or real people? is it slow moving?
nunu, your favourite word is "tetek"? :-O
With the amt of money you're gonna save her.. make sure she buy you that expensive kitchen set for your birthday okay.
hello alya!! glad you're back in the blogging world, u drama mama! :-) i dont think im gonna get the kitchen set cos now nenek also thinks it's a waste of money...
Tata, Baby Einstein uses lots of puppets and scenes from real life, all done to classical music. I don't think it's too slow moving, but I'm sure you'll love it. :)
yes it issss! but i didnt say it quite right. more like tehtehtehhh...
i'm sure the adults eyes will pop out if i do!
ok ajab, I'll get my mum to buy me one vcd. Right now, I'm in love with Maisy's ABC.
nunu, lucky thing you're not a boy!
heheh.. so cute :)
aunty is
aunty is, who is cute? me? or my mum? hehehehe
Post a Comment