And this is what I have been up to. I keep going into my uncles' sty..I mean room.. and will climb up and down the bed. Well, actually I can only climb up. Haven't figured out how to get down yet and that was how I fell! We were having an afternoon nap yesterday but I woke up, without Nenek's and Emak's knowledge, and climbed up the bed! Both Emak and Nenek were in their own rooms and they were woken up by a really loud thud and the sound of my cries. When they found me in my uncles' room, I was crying and rubbing my head. Nenek dragged me out of the room and closed the door but I kept banging on the door as I still wanted to continue climbing! Ayah still doesn't know this happened as Emak forgot to tell him. We will just let him read it here because that means we will have a couple more days before we get a scolding. Hehe.Nenek showed me Uncle Man's picture yesterday and she was quite shocked at my reaction because I touched the picture and I cried! Uncle Man called to tell us to postpone our trip because of the bad weather there but we've already paid for the tickets and the hotel!!! Hope the weather gets better very soon.
2 comments:
Tata, I don't know which is more shocking - your fall or the state of your uncle's room. Yikes!!
Muahahahhaha! Ajab, that was very funny! I understand ecactly what you mean.
Post a Comment