My parents wanted me to try pony riding so we went to Gallop Stable this morning but I was too scared to even get near it and hence, there were no rides for me. Sorry, Emak and Ayah, for disappointing you. But I heard that they are not giving up and will be taking me there more often to get me used to the idea.

Ayah said the animal is so shameless because it didn't bother to put on any underwear! Check it out!

We saw two sisters having a lesson with the trainers. They looked so cool!

On the way back to the car, we came across horse pooh! Yucks!
7 comments:
Wow! Horse-riding lessons eh? Cool! Daddy would like me to join the fencing school that's at Parkway Parade one day.
First they tell me don't play with sharp objects, now they tell me to play with swords.
Horse poo is enormous, don't ya think? Ewww .... But I heard elephant poo is da bomb!
ajab, are you talking about Z fencing? Emak wanted to sign me up and went to make enquiries but they say I can only start lessons when I turn 4. Ayah wants me to take up golf, though, so that we can go play golf together. So I think either Emak will have her way (hehe) or I will have to take up both, and now they are also thinking of horse riding. god knows what else. my parents are nuts, i tell you! my mother especially.. hehehe
Eh, that Kindergolf thing sounds fun too! Hmmm .... we kids are so lucky these days when we get to do so many things. Or is that a curse? You know, doing too many things? Maybe we should all retire by the age of 5 and play with ponies all day long.
i think kids nowadays are so pitiful.. their parents expect them to do so many things.. but on the other hand, the parents just want them to be exposed to various things.. so i guess they too are in a dilemma at times.. maybe they should just let us go back to basics, play masak masak, play at the longkang, fly a kite... the older generation made do with such "sports" and they turned out fine...
horse riding at such a young age... how cool is that?
kak nana, u ask baba to sign u up for the horse-riding lessons lah
i don't think i would have the time...i do have to study for my PSLE whichh is only a month away. oh my gosh...and secondary schools time table isn't really helping much, right cik yanti?
Post a Comment