skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tata
Monday, August 21, 2006
Dear Uncle Man,
I think I miss you ... because every now and then, I would go to that corner of the living room and stare at this picture.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(44)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(198)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(21)
▼
August
(24)
I've been dressing myself up independently and I h...
Emak is sooo angry with me. Now, this was what hap...
Last night, I wanted Emak to help me open a contai...
Emak went out for lunch with Ayah today, WITHOUT m...
My parents wanted me to try pony riding so we went...
After the non-experience with the horses, my paren...
I did something funny just now. I took my bath tow...
My parents FINALLY bought me a high chair. Long ov...
We went for a walk today because Emak wanted to ch...
Dear Uncle Man,I think I miss you ... because ever...
Today was sleep-in day. I was unwell, Emak was unw...
Ayah had to attend a meeting early this morning at...
Emak taught me a new word yesterday and the word i...
I am so upset!!! I badly want to watch that Eric C...
We took a short cruise to catch the fireworks toda...
Day 4 - Victoria Peak + Stanley Market + Repulse B...
Day 3 - Ocean Park + Snoopy's World + Ladies' Mark...
Day 2- DisneylandEmak decided not to join a tour b...
DISNEYLAND WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!BUT EMAK IS EXTREME...
I was very well-behaved on the plane today. My par...
We skipped Tien Hsia again. This is the third time...
We were late for class yesterday and as a result, ...
And this is what I have been up to. I keep going ...
I've been sick. Mucus just keeps flowing out uncon...
►
July
(27)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
2005
(1)
►
March
(1)
Links
Google News
About Me
Tata
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment