Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I've been sick. Mucus just keeps flowing out uncontrollably from my nostrils and today, I started coughing slightly. Nenek and Emak think that I miss Uncle Man because I always keep asking Nenek about him. I will go to Nenek and ask for "abang" (which is what Nenek calls Uncle Man) and when someone asks me where Uncle Man is, I will say "abang". Uncle Man just called again to reassure Nenek that he is fine. Nenek is constantly worried about Uncle Man and she will keep asking Emak and Uncle Larry if Uncle Man messaged them.

Now Emak is also sick. She's having a running nose and her throat feels like it's burning. We really need to get well quickly as we will be visiting Uncle Man next week!!!

P.S Congratulations to Ayah for achieving marksmanship for his shooting test, a prelude to reservist.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Tata & Emak!! You don't want to be sick when you're on holiday right.. Have fun!!
Tata maybe you & your Uncle Man should get a webcam so that you guys can chat and see each other online using Yahoo Messenger.

Tata said...

Thanks, Alya! Oh, Uncle Man did tell me before he left that he would get a webcam as soon as he has settled his laptop and all.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Tata and Tata's Emak!

Say, does your Ayah wear blue or green camouflage uniform when he goes for his shooting and reservist? My Daddy wears blue.

Marksmanship means $200! Any treats for you, Tata?

Tata said...

Ajab, looks like both our fathers are "the pride of our land.. protecting our neighbourhood.. keeping it safe.. yeah! keeping it safe.. for you... and for me..." hahahaha

Ayah didn't mention any treat, though. :-(

Anonymous said...

Your ayah and my daddy same, Tata. Get $200 never give us any treats! Hmmppphh!! :(

So is your ayah involved in the IMF / World Bank / smile-when-the-ang-moh-come-here thingy?

My daddy is, and right smack in the middle of his duty is B2's due date. Grrr ..... IMF no good! I dun like!!

Tata said...

Yeah, my Ayah is involved in the IMF thing, which was quite a surprise because he was notified rather late. I think he received his notification only a few weeks ago. We thought he wouldn't have to because he wasn't called up for reservist last year but I guess now he will have to start practising on his smile. :-)