Thursday, August 31, 2006

Emak is sooo angry with me. Now, this was what happened. Emak realised yesterday that we were running out of milk powder so she went to the supermarket to buy some for me. BUT! She went to a zillion NTUC and Cold Storage supermarkets and Enfagrow was out of stock everywhere!!! Yes, believe it or not, my Enfagrow was out of stock! So Emak thought that any milk powder would do because she figured they all probably taste the same anyway and she bought me Gain IQ.

Early this morning, when I was given that Gain IQ milk, I rejected it. Yes, I simply refused to drink it and threw my milk bottle away. So again, Emak went out on an Enfagrow hunt and STILL there was none available. She decided to buy Enfapro since that was what I was drinking before I switched to Enfagrow. Before I went to bed at night, Nenek made me a bottle of milk using that Enfapro milk powder and I refused to drink it!!!! In the end, Emak and Ayah had to go to Mustafa at close to midnight to search for Enfagrow. Thank goodness they found it. But Emak is furious because she said I had wasted so much of her money on that Enfapro and Gain IQ and that I have become so choosy and fussy.

Last night, I woke up at 2am and started babbling and dancing on Nenek's bed. Then, I went knocking on my parents' room. just to disturb their sleep, before running off to Nenek's bed to continue my dance routine. Emak came to Nenek's room to take a look and the moment I saw her, I quickly pretended I was asleep! Then I slowly opened my eyes to check if she was still there andwhen I saw her standing there staring at me, I waved goodbye and gestured for her to go away. The minute she walked away, I got up and started dancing again and when she turned around, I quickly hit the bed and pretended to sleep. This happened a couple of times until Emak gave up and went back to sleep.

My dearest Ayah, as usual, did not comment much. He just said that I'm becoming more and more like Emak each day, full of drama and idiosyncracies.

Speaking of drama, my parents have enrolled me in a drama school. More about that after my first lesson next week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im an enfapro baby too! But not before i tried similac, friso, nan h1, some dumex brand wif dolphins on de tin....more $$$! i still have a couple of milk tins barely touched in the cabinet. ;)

Tata said...

aisyah, i think u can start an online business selling milk powder.. heheh

Anonymous said...

How do you keep yourself so energetic and hyper at such an hour Tata ? You must be bursting with lots of energy..

Anonymous said...

hahahahha...tata has been quite naughty eh..tsk tsk
~is

Tata said...

alya, it always happens each time i sleep too much in the day!

Tata said...

aunty is, Emak said the word is very, not quite! :-(