Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I was very well-behaved on the plane today. My parents were rather apprehensive initially as they remembered how I cried during take off and touch down on my first plane ride last year. This time round, I cried for a total of 10 minutes out of the 4 hr journey and that was because my ears hurt at one point of the journey. Other than that, I enjoyed the ride. There were some kids my age and some babies on the plane as well and none of them cried at all so it would have been embarrassing if I had! Peer pressure!

We touched down at around 7:30pm and headed straight to the hotel. Uncle Man was supposed to meet us at our hotel after he knocked off from work but we waited and waited and he didn't turn up. At 2am, he called Emak to tell her that he had just knocked off from work and he was informed earlier that he has to fly to Indonesia this morning. There goes his plan of visiting me every day after work. Anyway, he told Emak to wake him up at 6am this morning so that he could visit me before going to the airport.

When Uncle Man came to visit me this morning, I gave him a big fat hug and refused to let go of him. I guess I will have to wait a while before I get to meet him again.




This was the book that kept me entertained during the flight. It came with a clear marker but when you colour the white pictures in the book, the pictures will change colour accordingly.

No comments: