Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ayah had to attend a meeting early this morning at some hotel in town so while waiting for him, I had a hearty breakfast. But I was still sleepy because I woke up very early and so, while eating, I fell asleep!



Once Ayah was done, we went to Forum because Emak wanted to buy me a dress but we got a shock when we discovered that the boutique was closed for renovation!So up to Toys R Us we went, with the intention of buying me a kitchen set. Nenek said Emak should get me toys which encourage pretend play so that I would be more willing to speak. We saw the kitchen set BUT we also saw a nicer, more expensive one and my parents could not decide which one to get! The Little Tikes one is really nice and Nenek said that Uncle Man and Uncle Larry will get it for me as a bithday present if I want it but I honestly am not sure if it is worth the money. 80 versus 400. Is it really worth it???


  

The Cheap one



  

  

The expensive one

After spending so much time deciding, my parents got me something totally different!


  

My new keyboard and guitar, which comes complete with a microphone and karaoke functions!

We wanted to check out the Air Force Museum after that but we could not find it at all! Emak told Ayah that it was located at Cramwell Road, off Loyang Ave and Ayah drove around the area for an hour and still could not find it. In the end, we gave up and went to Nyai's house. When we reached home, Emak told Ayah that she had forgotten that the museum had been relocated to Seletar!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! $400 play kitchen set?? If it were my mummy, she'd rather spend it on a "real" kitchen set. But that expensive set looks really nice.

Tata said...

Exactly! It looks so nice, that's why it's so tempting. sigh.why must there be so many choices in life? hehe

Anonymous said...

Errr ... because without choices, life would be boring? Hehe!

Tata said...

then maybe it's good that life be boring.. because with choices come consequences, and i dont like consequences.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

lets face it - guitar wif microphone better. they're encouraging u to become a STAR

Tata said...

Nunu, believe it or not, I;ve destroyed the guitar! First, I took out the batteries, then I tested its strength against that of the wall!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh??!! didnt u get a scolding? i dont know wht will happen to me if i become destructive like tht!

Tata said...

nunu, Ayah managed to repair it so it's ok lah.. no scolding.. hehehe